3 Reasons to Love The Simplest Breakfast Quiche Ever
Here is a breakfast quiche that is quick and simple to make the morning after any big meal. Plus it's a fantastic way to use those leftovers that fill your refrigerator after a holiday gathering. Three of the best features of this...
Here is a breakfast quiche that is quick and simple to make the morning after any big meal. Plus it's a fantastic way to use those leftovers that fill your refrigerator after a holiday gathering.
Three of the best features of this recipe:
- It only requires three eggs.
- The ingredients are flexible and easily substituted.
- It can be made gluten free with a single ingredient change.
Simple Breakfast Quiche
- At least a cup of any type of meat, chopped into small pieces
- A few cups of any kind of veggies
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup any kind of cheese
- (optional) cilantro
- 3 eggs - whipped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 cup Milk
- 3/4 cup Bisquick (regular or gluten free)
- Spray or grease baking pan.
- If you choose to use the mushrooms, layer these first, then layer meat and veggies on the bottom in the quantity you desire.
- Either saute some onions and garlic to spread over the bottom layer, or sprinkle dried onions and garlic spice if that is easier. A dash of cilantro is always a great addition.
- Mix the topping ingredients thoroughly, then pour it over the meat and vegetable layers.
- There will be some spaces that didn't get poured over, which is not a problem. Some people add an extra egg for more topping, which doesn't hurt the recipe one bit.
- Bake at 350 degrees in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- The mixture is firm and golden when finished. You may quickly cut in and serve.
There is no difference to the texture in baking this recipe with regular Bisquick or the gluten free brand. As long as you avoid cross-contamination with utensils, cutting boards and ingredients, this is a fantastic breakfast to make for gluten free guests. Best of all, it is quick and simple.
Please contact us for more recipe ideas or for tips to make any meal a success.