5 Delicious Dressings For Your Thanksgiving Dinner
Most people would consider Thanksgiving to be incomplete without the dressing. However, if your family is tired of the same old dressing or if you are looking to serve something different, here are 5 delicious dressings that would be a wonderful...
Most people would consider Thanksgiving to be incomplete without the dressing. However, if your family is tired of the same old dressing or if you are looking to serve something different, here are 5 delicious dressings that would be a wonderful addition to your Thanksgiving dinner.
1. Fennel and Mushroom Dressing: This recipe from Tasty Kitchen has the flexibility to be used as either a dressing or stuffing. The licorice tasting fennel and the hearty, savory taste of the mushrooms will pair well with your Thanksgiving bird. If making this recipe as a dressing, it can be made a few days ahead of time. Keep the dressing chilled in the refrigerator until ready to use.
2. Sausage, Apple, Walnut Stuffing: Food Network's sausage, apple, and walnut stuffing has a wonderful mix of flavors that will make a wonderful side dish. The sausage adds a little spice while the apples add a bit of sweetness. The unexpected crunch of the walnuts helps to complete this dish.
3. Baked Oyster Dressing: November is a r month and that means it is a perfect time for oysters. Emeril Lagasse's recipe takes everything that you expect in traditional baked bread stuffing and kicks it up by adding oysters.
4. Southern Sage Cornbread Dressing: For some people, Thanksgiving is not Thanksgiving without cornbread dressing. This recipe from Cook's.com will not disappoint. The sage used in this recipe not only adds extra flavor, but it will smell wonderful while it is cooking.
5. Wild Rice Stuffing with Pine Nuts: If you are looking for a stuffing recipe that does not contain bread, this delicious recipe from Bon Appetit will be a perfect substitute. It is full of flavor and the roasted pine nuts will add a nice crunch.
Thanksgiving dinner is one of the most important meals that you will serve during the year, and we are here for you. If you have a stuffing recipe that you would like to share, or if you're still in search for a certain Thanksgiving recipe contact us , and we will be glad to help.