7 Yummy Uses for Leftover Eggnog
Eggnog Not sure how to best use that leftover eggnog? There are plenty of easy and tasty ways to make sure that eggnog doesn't go to waste. Use as a creamer substitute - Are you or your family big coffee or...
Not sure how to best use that leftover eggnog? There are plenty of easy and tasty ways to make sure that eggnog doesn't go to waste.
- Use as a creamer substitute - Are you or your family big coffee or tea drinkers? Use eggnog in place of regular milk in your morning beverages. If you want to go fancier, try making an eggnog latte! That will definitely be a hit.
- Pancakes/Waffles - Use eggnog in place of milk in these breakfast treats. Often times you may not even need to rely on syrup after you add the eggnog!
- Milkshake - Make a seasonal shake to use up the rest of that eggnog! You can use regular milk and some ice cream in your blender so you don't really need a lot of eggnog. However, keep in mind, the more eggnog you use, the stronger the flavor.
- Frosting - Don't have enough eggnog to do something big, but still want a treat? Use eggnog to make frosting for cookies, cupcakes, scones, or whatever else.
- French Toast - Another great breakfast favorite. Experiment with different types of bread.
- Syrup - What? Yes, that's right, you can use that leftover eggnog to make a creamy tasty syrup for pancakes, waffles, or even ice cream with your icecream maker! yum!
- Oatmeal - Put a splash of eggnog in your oatmeal to give your plain or boring breakfast a bit of spice.
The best thing about these options are that they are not only easy, but don't require a lot of eggnog. It is a perfect solution to finishing up those last bits of eggnog without it being a chore. On top of that you also get to experience new variations on your usual breakfasts. Who knows, you may just find your new favorite treat!
Contact us for more great ideas to try out this holiday season!