Delicious Pumpkin Desserts And Recipes
Pumpkin Desserts There are so many different pumpkin desserts and recipes out there. Now that it is Fall, it's the perfect time to whip up some delicious pumpkin desserts that everybody will love this upcoming holiday season. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Pumpkin...
There are so many different pumpkin desserts and recipes out there. Now that it is Fall, it's the perfect time to whip up some delicious pumpkin desserts that everybody will love this upcoming holiday season.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Slowly, beat in egg and vanilla. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking soda and cinnamon. Gradually stir into the creamed mixture but alternate with pumpkin. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop a tablespoon size onto greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Place on a wire racks to cool. Makes 4 dozen.
Pumpkin Cake Roll
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 8 oz. package of softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with waxed paper and grease the paper. In a large bowl, beat egg yolks on until thick and yellow colored. Gradually add 1/2 cup sugar and pumpkin, beating on high until sugar is almost dissolved.
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Slowly add the rest of sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Fold into egg yolk mixture. Blend the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Carefully fold into pumpkin mixture. Evenly spread into the greased baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12-15 minutes or until cake bounces back when touched. Cool for 5 minutes. Turn cake upside down on a kitchen towel dusted with confectioners’ sugar. Carefully peel off waxed paper. Roll up cake in the towel jelly roll style, starting with a short side. Completely cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract until smooth. Unroll cake and spread filling evenly leaving 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up cake again and cover. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar. Makes 10 servings.
Pumpkin Walnut Cheesecake
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 8 oz. packages softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 15 oz. can solid-pack pumpkin
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- 5 slightly beaten eggs
- 6 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Place a greased 9 in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Tightly wrap foil around pan. In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Stir in butter and press onto the bottom of pan and 1 in. up the sides.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugars until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, cream, cinnamon and cloves until blended. Add eggs and beat on a low speed just until combined. Pour over entire crust. Place springform pan in a large baking pan add 1 inch of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour. In a separate bowl, mix butter and brown sugar and then add the walnuts for topping. Carefully sprinkle over hot cheesecake.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes until center is just set. Remove springform pan from water. Let cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Gently loosen edges with a knife. Let cool for another hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of springform pan. Makes 12 servings.
For more information on our kitchen products or more awesome recipes contact us.