Fun and Simple Halloween Recipes For Kids
It's almost Halloween. If you are gearing up for a school class party or a party at home, here are some Halloween recipes for kids to consider that will surely be a big hit with the kids. Spiderweb Pizza Ingredients: 1-...
It's almost Halloween. If you are gearing up for a school class party or a party at home, here are some Halloween recipes for kids to consider that will surely be a big hit with the kids.
- 1- 10 oz. package pre-baked 8 inch pizza crusts
- pizza sauce
- 2 mozzarella string cheese
- 3 large pitted black olives
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place pizza crusts on a baking sheet and cover top with sauce leaving a 1 inch border around edges. Pull string cheese into thin strips and assemble on pizzas to form a web shape.
- Bake pizza for 8 to 10 minutes until cheese has melted. Let cool about 3 minutes.
- Cut off one end of 2 olives for spider heads. Slice in halve the rest of the olives lengthwise. Use one half of olive for body and slice the remaining pieces into thin strips for legs. Assemble a spider on the pizza.
- graham crackers
- chocolate chips
- yellow candy melts
- candy corn
- Cut one marshmallow in half and place both pieces on a graham cracker square so they are touching.
- Place two yellow candy melts on top of the marshmallows.
- Heat in the microwave for about 2-5 seconds, to allow the marshmallow to puff up. Do not overheat!
- Place chocolate chips on the yellow candy melts and the candy corn beak while the marshmallows and candy are still warm. Everything should stick together if still warm.
- Let cool and serve.
Mini Pumpkin Pies
- pumpkin pie filling for one 9-inch pie
- 2 - 9 inch pie crust dough
- bowl or round cookie cutter 4 inches in diameter
- muffin tin
- whipped creamMini Pumpkin Pie
- Begin by prepping the dough. Using a bowl or 4 inch round cookie cutter, cut out 12 circles from the two pie crust doughs.
- Pre-grease the muffin tin and place each circle in the tin. Press them in, letting the sides come up to create a cool look. With a fork, score the bottom of your dough to keep the crust from bubbling up as it cooks.
- Carefully pour the filling into each muffin tin cup to the top.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes. Then lower heat to 350 degrees F and bake for an additional 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack for a couple of hours to set.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and serve.
For more great recipes or for information on any of our products, please contact us.